Level 1 Evocation
Emit a wave of force that causes damage and pushes creatures and objects away.
3-cell cube originating from you
Sphere, Centered, Self
2d8 Thunder Damage (save for 1/2 )
Thunder Damage, Forced Move, Extinguish, Area of Effect, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over 1: +1 die
Thunderwave is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Thunderwave is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Emit a wave of force that causes damage and pushes creatures and objects away.
Spell Special Effects:
- 2d8 Thunder Damage (save for 1/2 )
- Push away 2 (save to negate) Puts out fires
- Removes: On Fire
- Sustains continuous fire damage unless the fire is extinguished by an action.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere, Centered, Self
Classes That Can Cast Thunderwave
Thunderwave Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia