Level 1 Enchantment
Increases your allies' saving throws and attack rolls for a limited time.
V, S, M
+1d4 to attacks, +1d4 to saving throws.
Buff, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over I: +1 target
Bless is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Bless is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Increases your allies' saving throws and attack rolls for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Blessed
- +1d4 to attacks, +1d4 to saving throws.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Bless Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia