Level 1 Transmutation
Increase an ally's jumping distance.
V, S, M
Jump is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Jump is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Increase an ally's jumping distance.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Jump
- Jump distance increased.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv. 2 Ranger
- Fighter (Spellblade)
Jump Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!