Level 1 Abjuration
Provide magical armor to an ally who doesn't wear armor.
V, S, M
Grants: Mage Armored
Mage Armor is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Mage Armor is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Mage Armor Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 8 hours
- Spell Effect: Provide magical armor to an ally who doesn't wear armor.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Mage Armored
- Base Armor Class is set to 13.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Mage Armor Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.3 Rogue (Shadowcaster)
Mage Armor Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia