Level 1 Evocation
Spray a cone of fire in front of you.
3d6 Fire Damage (save for 1/2)
Fire Damage, Area of Effect, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per Spell Slot over 1: +1 die
Burning Hands is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Burning Hands is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Burning Hands Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Spray a cone of fire in front of you.
Spell Special Effects:
- 3d6 Fire Damage (save for 1/2)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Spell Range: Cone, Centered
Burning Hands Requirements
Burning Hands Tips & Builds
- Burning Hands is a good early game option to deal damage to multiple targets.
- It is possible to damage friendly creatures with this spell if not carefully aimed.
- This spells shoots out flames from the wielder's hands in a cone that deals 3-18 damage at level 1 unless the target passes a Dexterity Save, and then it deals half damage. At higher levels, this spell deals +1-6 damage per level on top of this.