Level 1 Transmutation
Gain movement points and become able to dash as a bonus action for a limited time.
Grants: Expeditious Retreat
Expeditious Retreat is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Expeditious Retreat is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Expeditious Retreat Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minures
- Spell Effect: Gain movement points and become able to dash as a bonus action for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Expeditious Retreat
- Can dash as a bonus action.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Classes That Can Cast Expeditious Retreat
Expeditious Retreat Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia