Level 1 Enchantment
Put a number of enemies to sleep for a limited time.
V, S, M
Inflicts: Magically Asleep
Area of Effect, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over 1: +2 dice
Sleep is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Sleep is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Put a number of enemies to sleep for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Magically Asleep
- Unable to act until awoken.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere
Sleep Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia