Level 1 Enchantment
Make an enemy helpless with irresistible laughter.
V, S, M
Becomes Incapacitated (save each turn to cancel): Unable to take actions or reactions.
Forced Move, Concentration, Spell
Hideous Laughter is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Hideous Laughter is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Hideous Laughter Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Make an enemy helpless with irresistible laughter.
Spell Special Effects:
- Becomes Incapacitated (save each turn to cancel): Unable to take actions or reactions.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Hideous Laughter Requirements
Hideous Laughter Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia