Level 1 Enchantment
An ally gains temporary hit points and cannot be frightened for a limited time.
0 temporary hit points
Additional temporary hit points.
Temporary Hit Points, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over I: +1 target
Heroism is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Heroism is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: An ally gains temporary hit points and cannot be frightened for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- 0 temporary hit points
- Grants: Heroism
- Additional temporary hit points.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
Heroism Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia