Level 1 Divination
For the duration of the spell, you understand the literal meaning of any spoken word that you hear.
V, S, M
Grants: Comprehending Languages Can read and speak any language.
Comprehend Languages is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Comprehend Languages is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Comprehend Languages Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: For the duration of the spell, you understand the literal meaning of any spoken word that you hear.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Comprehending Languages
- Can read and speak any language.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Comprehend Languages Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.3 Rogue (Shadowcaster)
Comprehend Languages Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
An interesting question and useful info would be : has anyone found a use for this in the game? It is an honest question: I do not have the answer yet.