Protect vs Evil & Good
Level 1 Abjuration
Touch an ally to give them protection from evil or good creatures for a limited time.
V, S, M
Grants: Protected from Evil and Good
Protect vs Evil & Good is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Protect vs Evil & Good is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Protect vs Evil & Good Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Touch an ally to give them protection from evil or good creatures for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Protected from Evil and Good
- Aberrations, Celestials, Elementals, Feys, Fiends, and the Undead have a disadvantage to attack the target, and cannot charm, frighten, or possess it. Target can reroll a save with advantage if already charmed, frightened, or possessed.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Protect vs Evil & Good Requirements
Protect vs Evil & Good Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia