Level 1 Evocation
Launch a radiant attack against an enemy and make them easy to hit.
Ranged Hit 24
4d6 Radiant Damage
Inflicts: Targeted by Guiding Bolt
First attack against this creature has an advantage
Light Source: 0 bright + 1 dim
Radiant Damage, Light Source, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over I: +1 die
Guiding Bolt is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Guiding Bolt is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Guiding Bolt Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 round
- Spell Effect: Launch a radiant attack against an enemy and make them easy to hit.
Spell Special Effects:
- 4d6 Radiant Damage
- Inflicts: Targeted by Guiding Bolt
- First attack against this creature has an advantage
- Light Source: 0 bright + 1 dim
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Guiding Bolt Requirements
Guiding Bolt Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia