Level 1 Abjuration
Increase your AC by 5 just before you would take a hit.
Shield is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Shield is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Reaction
- Spell Duration: 0 rounds
- Spell Effect: Increase your AC by 5 just before you would take a hit, potentially causing the attack to miss instead.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Shielded
- Armor Class increases by +5 and immunity to magic missile until the start of your next turn.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Paladin (Oath of Tirmar)
- Paladin (Oath of Devotion)
- Lv.3 Rogue (Shadowcaster)
Shield Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia