Level 1 Evocation
Highlight creatures to give an advantage to anyone attacking them.
Inflicts: Highlighted (save to negate)
Creatures cannot benefit from invisibility, attacks have an advantage.
Light Source: 0 bright +2 dim (save to negate)
Light Source, Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Faerie Fire is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Faerie Fire is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Faerie Fire Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Highlight creatures to give an advantage to anyone attacking them.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Highlighted (save to negate)
- Creatures cannot benefit from invisibility, attacks have an advantage.
- Light Source: 0 bright +2 dim (save to negate)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
Spell Range: Sphere, Centered, Self
Faerie Fire Requirements
Faerie Fire Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia