Armor in Solasta: Crown of the Magister features various sets and pieces that provide defenses and additional bonuses to the playable character. Armor grants defenses against various enemies and also provides different fixed and random modifiers that affect the player stats.
Armor pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing quests, purchased from merchants, looted from various locations, or are dropped by enemies and bosses. This page will indicate a list of all the Armor Pieces in Solasta: Crown of the Magister which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual page linked below.
Categories of Armor
- Heavy Armor: Of all the armor categories, heavy armor offers the best protection. These suits of armor cover the entire body and are designed to stop a wide range of attacks.
- Medium Armor: Medium armor offers more protection than light armor, but il also impairs movement more.
- Light Armor: Made from supple and thin materials, light armor favors agile adventurers since it offers some protection without sacrificing mobility.
- No Armor: This kind of basic clothing does not offer any natural protection
- Shield: A shield is made from wood or metal and is carried in one hand. You can benefit from only one shield at a time.
Solasta All Armor