Level 2 Evocation
Fling rays of fire at one or more enemies.
Ranged Hit 24
2d6 Fire Damage
Fire Damage, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per Spell slot over II: +1 target
Scorching Ray is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Scorching Ray is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Scorching Ray Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Fling rays of fire at one or more enemies.
Spell Special Effects:
- 2d6 Fire Damage
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Scorching Ray Requirements
Scorching Ray Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia