Level 3 Evocation
Launch a fireball that explodes from a point of your choosing.
V, S, M
8d6 Fire Damage (save for 1/2)
Fire Damage, Area of Effect, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over III: +1 die
Fireball is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Fireball is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Launch a fireball that explodes from a point of your choosing.
Spell Special Effects:
- 8d6 Fire Damage (save for 1/2)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.5 Wizard (Shock Arcanist)
- Lv. 5 Wizard (Loremaster)
Fireball Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia