Level 2 Transmutation
Allow a creature to levitate and gain control of its aerial movement for a limited time. Can affect enemies if their size is medium or smaller.
V, S, M
Become: Levitating (save to negate)
Verticality, Forced Move, Concentration, Spell
Levitate is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Levitate is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Allow a creature to levitate and gain control of its aerial movement for a limited time. Can affect enemies if their size is medium or smaller.
Spell Special Effects:
- Become: Levitating (save to negate)
- The target creature hovers; caster can move it up or down.
- Levitate 4 (Save to negate)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Levitate Tips & Builds
- Levitate only allows for vertical movement. It cannot be used to traverse chasms, and shoving your companions (only allowed in combat) will still only shove them one square. This is inferior to the D&D version, where a levitated creature can push/pull itself away from/towards objects.