Head Armor (Legendary)
Cast Revivify (1 Charge)
Magical, Revive, Quest
Imperial Crown is a Head Armor in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Head Armor grants low defense but it is useful for stealth and to move around quickly. Armor grants defenses against various enemies and also provides different fixed and random modifiers that affect the player stats. Armor pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing quests, purchased from merchants, looted from various locations, or are dropped by enemies and bosses.
The crown has revealed some of its powers. It can transmit images from the past to the bearer, and guide them to find its missing gems. It also provides magical protection and powers, depending on the gems it bears.
Imperial Crown Information
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Value: 10000
- Effects: Cast Revivify (1 Charge)
- Properties: Magical, Revive, Quest
Other Item Properties:
- Usage: 1/1 Charge
- Recharge: 1 (dawn)
- +1 to saving throws
- +2 to Intimidation and Persuasion checks
- +2 to saving throws against Transmutation Spells
Where to Find Imperial Crown
- Obtained during the main quest, Explore the Ruined Tower.
- This crown can be found at the Sorak's hideout in the Tower of Magic, you must defeat all Soraks first before you can choose who wears the crown.
Imperial Crown Tips & Builds
- Once you choose who wears the crown, you cannot remove it.