Companions in Solasta: Crown of the Magister are the various characters that players can choose and add to their party. These companions are by default, are already generated in-game but players can create their own characters and companions in the Character Creation menu.
In Solasta: Crown of the Magister, you'll be able to control each companion character and issue various commands both in and out of combat, each companion is also unique in its own ways, such as proficiencies in equipping certain weapons, armor, casting spells, specialization in certain classes and many more. This page covers a list of all the companions featured in Solasta: Crown of the Magister.
Character Selection & Basic Movement
Select your character by clicking on the character in the 3D view or on the character's portrait. To select the whole party, use the Select All button at the bottom of the portrait display. You can also drag a rectangle around one or more characters to select them. To move, left-click on the destination. Valid destinations show a round marker when you mouse over them. Invalid destinations show a forbidden "sign".
Center on a Character
After moving the camera around to examine your surroundings, you can center on a character and follow them. Either double-click the character's portrait or press TAB while controlling this character.
When you reach the target experience for your next level, take a long rest to open the level-up window. There, you will gain additional hit points and Features, depending on your Class/Subclass. Don't forget that you can take a long rest to level up in an in, during travel, or inside an exploration location.
Highlighted elements are interactive. The cursor indicates the action that can be performed: opening, pushing, activating, lockpicking, etc. If an action requires a dice roll, the Difficulty Class will be displayed.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister Companions
Race: Half-Elf - Class: Fighter
Race: Halfling, Island Halfling - Class: Rogue
Race: Dwarf, Hill Dwarf - Class: Paladin
Companions Comparison Table
Some Important Notes
- Take note that the value below is the following value of the companion at level 1.
- Strength: Strength measures bodily power, athletic training, and the extent to which you can exert raw physical force.
- Dexterity: Dexterity measures agility, reflexes, and balance.
- Constitution: Constitution measures health, stamina, and vital force.
- Intelligence: Intelligence measures mental acuity, the accuracy of recall, and the ability to reason.
- Wisdom: Wisdom reflects how attuned you are to the world around you and represents perceptiveness and intuition
- Charisma: Charisma measures your ability to interact effectively with others. It includes such factors as confidence and eloquence, and it can represent a charming or commanding personality.