Wisdom reflects how attuned you are to the world around you and represents perceptiveness and intuition.
Wisdom is an Ability in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Ability scores define where your character excels. They are Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma, each with a value between 3 and 20. Each ability affects a broad range of capabilities, including Skills or Spells that a character or a monster can be proficient in.
This ability is important for the following Classes:
Races and Subraces that grant bonuses to this ability:
Saving throw Proficiencies for Classes:
Wisdom Skill Checks
- Animal Handling: When there is a question whether you can calm down a domesticated animal, keep a mount from getting spooked, or intuit an animal's intentions, make a Wisdom check. You also make a Widom check to control your mount when you attempt a risky maneuver.
- Insight: Your Wisdom check decides whether you can determine the true intentions of a creature, such as when searching out a lie or predicting someone's next move. This can be useful to know which negotiation technique you should employ during a dialog.
- Medicine: A Wisdom check lets you try to stabilize a dying companion, diagnose an illness, or craft healing potions or antitoxin.
- Perception: Your Wisdom check lets you spot, hear, or otherwise detect the presence of something. It measures your general awareness of your surroundings and the keenness of your senses.
- Survival: You make a Wisdom check to follow tracks, hunt wild game, guide your group through frozen wastelands, identify signs that owlbears live nearby, predict the weather, or avoid quicksand and other natural hazards.
Wisdom Tips & Notes