Ability Score Increase
Elf Weapon Training
High Elf Cantrip
Choose one Wizard Cantrip, using Intelligence as the spellcasting ability.
Common, Elvish, and one language of your choice.
High Elf is a Subrace in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. High Elf is the subrace of the Elf Race. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
High elves are the descendants of the people who ruled Solasta for centuries. They are trained to use magic very early, and have a gift for languages. They receive the traditional martial training of their people with swords and bows.
High Elf Features
- Move: 6
- Ability Score Increase: Intelligence +1
- Elf Weapon Training: Proficient with Longsword, Shortsword, Shortbow, Longbow.
- High Elf Cantrip: Choose one Wizard Cantrip, using Intelligence as the spellcasting ability.
- Languages: Common, Elvish, and one language of your choice.
Elf Initial Race Features
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2
- Fey Ancestry: Saving throw advantage against Charm Immunity to magical sleep.
- Darkvision: See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
- Keen Senses: Proficient in the Perception skill.
- Trance: 4 hours of meditation are sufficient to rest.
High Elf Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Races and Subraces|