Island Halfling is a Subrace in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Island Halfling is the subrace of the Halfling Race. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
Island Halflings are the children of adventurous halflings who left the Northern Marshes to venture south and settle in the sunny islands. Discreet and brave, they are inclined to be affable and get along well with others.
Island Halfling Features
- Ability Score Increase: Charisma +1
- Rope Dancing: Advantage on Dexterity checks (Acrobatics).
- Languages: Common, Halfling, and one language of your choice.
Halfling Initial Race Features
- Move: 5
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2
- Brave: Advantage on saving throws against being Frightened.
- Lucky: When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check or saving throw, reroll and use the new roll.
- Halfling Nimbleness: You can move through the space of any creature that is of a large size than you.
Island Halfling Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Races and Subraces|