Ability Score Increase
Elf Weapon Training
Proficient with Longsword, Shortsword, Shortbow, Longbow
Saving throw advantage against Charm Immunity to magical sleep.
See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
Proficient in the Perception skill.
4 hours of meditation are sufficient to rest.
Elf is a Race in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Elf has the High Elf and Sylvan Elf Subraces. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
Elves are one of the ancient races of Solasta, and used to rule a powerful empire, before the cataclysm. They are naturally gifted with magic, agile and fast, they have innate resistances and keen senses.
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2
- Elf Weapon Training: Proficient with Longsword, Shortsword, Longbow, Shortbow
- Fey Ancestry: Saving throw advantage against Charm Immunity to magical sleep.
- Darkvision: See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
- Keen Senses: Proficient in the Perception skill.
- Trance: 4 hours of meditation are sufficient to rest.
- Languages: Common, Elvish
Elf Subraces Features
- Move: 6
- Ability Score Increase: Intelligence +1
- High Elf Cantrip: Choose one Wizard Cantrip, using Intelligence as the spellcasting ability.
- Languages: one additional language of your choice.
- Move: 7
- Ability Score Increase: Wisdom +1
- Sylvan Adaptability: Proficient in the Survival and Athletics Skills. Advantage on Survival when hunting.
- Languages: Also Dwarvish, and Halfling
Elf Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Races and Subraces|
Dragonborn ♦ Dwarf ♦ Half-Elf ♦ Half-Orc ♦ Halfling ♦ High Elf ♦ Hill Dwarf ♦ Human ♦ Island Halfling ♦ Marsh Halfling ♦ Snow Dwarf ♦ Sylvan Elf