Ability Score Increase
Advantage on saving throws against being Frightened.
When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check or saving throw, reroll and use the new roll.
You can move through the space of any creature that is of a large size than you.
Halfling is a Race in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. The Halfling race has the Island Halfling and Marsh Halfling Subraces. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
The original halflings evolved in the marshes on the northeastern part of Solasta, before spreading south, following the river and reaching the sea. They are short and nimble, and known for their bravery despite their size.
- Move: 5
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2
- Brave: Advantage on saving throws against being Frightened.
- Lucky: When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check or saving throw, reroll and use the new roll.
- Halfling Nimbleness: You can move through the space of any creature that is of a larger size than you.
Halfling Subraces Features
- Ability Score Increase: Constitution +1
- Languages: Common, Halfling
- Swamp: Areas with marshes and ponds and a humid atmosphere are considered swamp terrain.
- Darkvision: See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
- Ability Score Increase: Charisma +1
- Rope Dancing: Advantage on Dexterity checks (Acrobatics).
- Languages: Common, Halfling, and one language of your choice.
Halfling Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2