Snow Dwarf is a Subrace in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Snow Dwarf is the subrace of the Dwarf Race. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
Snow Dwarves are sturdy and adventurous, adapted to harsh terrain and low temperatures. Blocky and sturdy, they are fierce warriors and keepers of their ancestral culture and traditions.
Snow Dwarf Features
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +1
- Crossbow Expertise: Proficient with Heavy Crossbow
- Snow Dwarf Endurance: +2 to Constitution saving throws.
Dwarf Initial Race Features
- Move: 5
- Ability Score Increase: Constitution +2
- Dwarven Resilience: Saving throw advantage against poison resistance to poison damage.
- Darkvision: See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
- Dwarven Combat Training: Proficient with Battleaxe, Handaxe, Warhammer.
- Languages:Dwarvish, Common
Snow Dwarf Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Races and Subraces|