Ability Score Increase
See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light
You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill
When you score a critical hit with a melee weapon attack, you can roll one of the weapon's damage dice one additional time and add the result to the extra damage of the critical hit.
Half-Orc is a Race in Solasta: Crown of the Magister available upon purchase of the Primal Calling DLC. Half-Orc is a race that does not have any subraces. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
Offspring of humans and orcs, half-orcs often have a history of violence rather than romance. Rejected by both their parent's families, they tend to rely on strength to get on in life.
- Move: 6
- Ability Score Increase: Strength +2, Constitution +1
- Darkvision: See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
- Menacing: You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill
- Relentless Endurance: When you are reduced to 0 hit points but not killed outright, you drop to 1 hit point instead. You can't benefit from this feature again until you finish a long rest.
- Savage Attacks: When you score a critical hit with a melee weapon attack, you can roll one of the weapon's damage dice one additional time and add the result to the extra damage of the critical hit.
Half-Orc Subraces Features
- This race does not have any subrace or lineage.
Half-Orc Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Races and Subraces|