Ability Score Increase
Areas with marshes and ponds and a humid atmosphere are considered swamp terrain.
See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
Marsh Halfling is a Subrace in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Marsh Halfling is the subrace of the Halfling Race. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
Marsh Halflings have lived in the tradition of their ancestors, who used to move, fight, and even sleep in swamp terrain. They are particularly sturdy compated to their island cousins, while being generally less likable and certainly no less courageos.
Marsh Halfling Features
- Ability Score Increase: Constitution +1
- Languages: Common, Halfling
- Swamp: Areas with marshes and ponds and a humid atmosphere are considered swamp terrain.
- Darkvision: See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
Halfling Initial Race Features
- Move: 5
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2
- Brave: Advantage on saving throws against being Frightened.
- Lucky: When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check or saving throw, reroll and use the new roll.
- Halfling Nimbleness: You can move through the space of any creature that is of a large size than you.
Marsh Halfling Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2