ABILITY SCORE INCREASE
Select the type of (and associated damage type) of your draconic ancestry.
You have resistance to the damage type associated with your draconic ancestry.
You can use your action to exhale destructive energy based on your draconic ancestry.
Dragonborn is a Race in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Dragonborn has the ??? Subraces. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
The Dragonborn came into being as the fruit of the dalliances of polymorphed dragons with humanoid lineages. Well accepted in the Manacalon Empire, they became secretive and reclusive after the cataclysm, self-reliant but keeping to themselves.
- Move: 6
- Ability Score Increase: Strength +2, Charisma +1
- Damage Resistance: You have resistance to the damage type associated with your draconic ancestry.
- Breath Weapon: You can use your action to exhale destructive energy based on your draconic ancestry.
- Draconic Ancestry: Select the type of (and associated damage type) of your draconic ancestry.
- Black - Acid
- Gold - Fire
- Green - Poison
- Silver - Cold
Dragonborn Subraces Features
- This race does not have any subrace or lineage.
Dragonborn Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Races and Subraces|
Dwarf ♦ Elf ♦ Half-Elf ♦ Half-Orc ♦ Halfling ♦ High Elf ♦ Hill Dwarf ♦ Human ♦ Island Halfling ♦ Marsh Halfling ♦ Snow Dwarf ♦ Sylvan Elf