Sylvan Elf is a Subrace in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Sylvan Elf is the subrace of the Elf Race. Races and Subraces determine many aspects of a character, from their appearance to their innate capabilities. Races and Subraces in Solasta are chosen during Character Creation, and each choice grants various buffs and effects that are exclusive to a certain race, as well as unique physical traits.
Born and raised in the eastern forests of Solasta, Sylvan Elves are trained to survive in the wilds and are particularly apt to survival. As theri high elf cousins, they are trained to fight with swords and bows since childhood.
Sylvan Elf Features
- Move: 7
- Ability Score Increase: Wisdom +1
- Elf Weapon Training: Proficient with Longsword, Shortsword, Shortbow, Longbow.
- Sylvan Adaptability: Proficient in the Survival and Athletics Skills. Advantage on Survival when hunting.
- Languages: Common, Elvish, Dwarvish, and Halfling
Elf Initial Race Features
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2
- Fey Ancestry: Saving throw advantage against Charm Immunity to magical sleep.
- Darkvision: See normally in dim light, and in natural darkness as if in dim light.
- Keen Senses: Proficient in the Perception skill.
- Trance: 4 hours of meditation are sufficient to rest.
Sylvan Elf Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Races and Subraces|