Languages is a Feature in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Features are the different unique actions that characters can perform. The various features available to any character are determined by their Class and/or Subclass. Each Class also has several Subclasses that players can select after gaining sufficient XP.
Ability to speak the common language, a specific language depending on your Race, and an additional one of your choice.
- Common Language: The standard language spoken on Solasta is a debased form of Imperial High Elvish, infused with bits of Tirmarian language. It is a legacy of Solasta's history.
- Dwarvish Language: An old Solastan language, preserved by Dwarves living outside the imperial dominion, it has survived the Cataclysm.
- Elvish Language: An old Solastan language, shared by high elves and sylvan elves but most spoken by the latter.
- Giant Language: The language spoken by most large humanoids, such as true giants or lesser beings such as ogres.
- Goblin Language: The crude dialect of the goblin's is even simpler than Orcish.
- Halfling Language: The old language of the Halflings, originating before the split between Marsh and island people.
- Orcish Language: The language spoken by orcs and their brethren.
- Spy's Codebook: This book of various codes and cyphers allows you to read most encoded messages.
- Terrain Language: A dialect of the Primordial language spoken by creatures or those otherwise related to the earth in some way.
- Old Tirmarian: An ancient language, originated from Tirmar, the lost word of humans. It has been protected and transmitted since the Cataclysm.
How to unlock Languages
- Languages can be determined by Race and additionally chosen at the time of character creation:
Languages Tips & Notes
- Note 1
- Note 2