Level 1 Enchantment
Makes an ally of an enemy.
Inflicts: Charmed (save to negate) Considers the caster an ally.
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over 1: +1 target
Charm Person is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Charm Person is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Charm Person Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Makes an ally of an enemy.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Charmed (save to negate)
- Considers the caster an ally.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Charm Person Requirements
Charm Person Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia