Level 1 Transmutation
Provide a safe landing when you or an ally falls.
Grants: Feather Falling
Feather Fall is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Feather Fall is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Feather Fall Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Reaction
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Provide a safe landing when you or an ally falls.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Feather Falling
- Cannot be hurt by falls.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Feather Fall Requirements
Feather Fall Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia