Level 1 Necromancy
Gain a few temporary hit points for a limited time.
V, S, M
1d4+4 temporary hit points
Temporary Hit Points, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over 1: +0 temporary hit points
False Life is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. False Life is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
False Life Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Gain a few temporary hit points for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- 1d4+4 temporary hit points
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
False Life Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv. 3 Rogue (Shadowcaster)
False Life Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia