Level 1 Evocation
Gain additional radiant damage for a limited time.
Grants: Divine Favor
Deals 1d4 additional radiant damage.
Divine Favor is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Divine Favor is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Divine Favor Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Gain additional radiant damage for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Divine Favor
- Deals 1d4 additional radiant damage.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Divine Favor Requirements
Divine Favor Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia