Level 1 Illusion
Spray a spray that briefly blinds your enemies.
V, S, M
Area of Effect, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over 1: +2 dice
Color Spray is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Color Spray is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Color Spray Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 round
- Spell Effect: Spray a spray that briefly blinds your enemies.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Blinded
- Cannot see anything; disadvantage on attacks; attacks against the creature have an advantage.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Cone, Centered
Color Spray Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.3 Rogue (Shadowcaster)
Color Spray Tips & Builds
- Targets all creatures within the area
Really should tell you the base dice amount.