Detect Evil and Good
Level 1 Divination
Detect nearby creatures of evil or good nature.
Sphere, Centered, Self
Becomes: Detected as Evil/Good
Detected as aberration, celestial, elemental, fey, fiend, or undead.
Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Detect Evil and Good is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Detect Evil and Good is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Detect Evil and Good Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Detect nearby creatures of evil or good nature.
Spell Special Effects:
- Becomes: Detected as Evil/Good
- Detected as aberration, celestial, elemental, fey, fiend, or undead.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere, Centered, Self
Detect Evil and Good Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
Detect Evil and Good Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia