|Act||The Legacy Council|
|Reward(s)||+29 Relationship: Scavengers|
New Business is a Secondary Quest in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Quests are different tasks and missions that a player can acquire and partake in throughout the game, quests are usually unlocked through the main campaign, during a series of events, or are given by certain NPCs. Completing a quest also grants various rewards that can aid the player throughout their journey.
New Business Objectives
Talk to Annie
- You started your business with the Scavengers by sending them to Caer Lem in order to loot everything you left there.
New Business Walkthrough
- Upon returning from the Caer Lem Outpost, speak to Lord Carran who's at the Gravekeep's Cask Pub in the north room in Caer Cyflen.
- He'll advise you to report to the council and tell them about the encounter with the Soraks. After the cutscene, visit Annie Bagmordah who's outside the Cask Pub, and speak to her.
- You'll unlock the Scavenger System which will allow the Scavengers to collect the minor loot that's left within an area that you've cleared out of monsters and sell any items they've acquired.
- Each time you visit a Scavenger HQ, you can claim the money that they owe you. The Scavengers take about 20% of the total value of what they've brought back.
- You can also have the chance to buy back some of the collected stuff beforehand. You don't have to talk to the Scavenger quartermaster to use the system, you can click on the sign nearby.
How to obtain New Business
- Automatically obtained after speaking to the council upon returning from Caer Lem Outpost
New Business Rewards and Loot
- +29 Relationship increase towards the faction: Scavengers
New Business Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!