The Magister's Amulet
|Act||Path to Glory|
|Reward(s)||Four gems worth 50gp, a Ring of Resistance to Necrotic Damage|
The Magister's Amulet is a Secondary Quest in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Quests are different tasks and missions that a player can acquire and partake in throughout the game, quests are usually unlocked through the main campaign, during a series of events, or are given by certain NPCs. Completing a quest also grants various rewards that can aid the player throughout their journey.
The Magister's Amulet Objectives
FIND THE AMULET
- The Arcaneum experts believe an amulet belonging to the Magister might be located inside the Manacalon ruin where you found the crown. Search the tower's library and return the amulet. Client: The Arcaneum. Reward: Four gems worth 50gp, a ring of resistance to necrotic damage. Recommended Level: 6
RETURN TO THE QUESTBOARD
The Magister's Amulet Walkthrough
FIND THE AMULET
- Fast travel to the Library in the Manacalon ruin. Explore the area.
- Near the end of the first bridge to the left of the front entrance, is a big bookshelf embedded into the wall. A broken platform extends out of the wall right below it. Travel to the end through the first bridge on the left hand side of the entrance, and climb down the ladder next to the big bookshelf.
- You shall see a white glowing circle appear on the ground as your party steps onto the platform. 3 more will appear. Assign each individual member of the party to step in each of the four circles.
- A small chest containing the amulet shall appear in front of one of the party members. Collect it to begin a battle with several Air Elementals. Defeat all enemies and exit the library.
RETURN TO A QUESTBOARD
- Fast travel to a questboard of your choice to complete the quest.
How to obtain The Magister's Amulet
The Magister's Amulet Rewards and Loot
- Four Gems, worth 50gp
- A Ring of Resistance to Necrotic Damage
The Magister's Amulet Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Whoever wrote this has no idea how to explain things. On the map, look where the "library" fast travel point is. Now look directly ACROSS from there, at the exact opposite end of the map. See the lower platforms? The nearest platform at the lowest level to the point that is DIRECTLY across from the library fast travel point is where the circles will appear. They are invisible until you run over them. You'll need to stand on each one at the same time.
I don't know what "left bridge" the idiot was talking about, but you can ignore all that crap.