Level 2 Illusion
Makes you blurry and harder to hit for up to one minute.
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and 17: +1 die
Blur is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Blur is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Makes you blurry and harder to hit for up to one minute.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Blurred
- Attacks on creatures have disadvantages.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.3 Wizard (Shock Arcanist)
- Lv. 3 Wizard (Loremaster)
- Lv. 7 Rogue (Shadowcaster)
Blur Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia