Level 2 Transmutation
Gives you or an ally you can touch an AC of at least 16.
V, S, M
The creature's Armor Class becomes at least 16.
Barkskin is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Barkskin is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Gives you or an ally you can touch an AC of at least 16.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Barkskin
- The creature's Armor Class becomes at least 16.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Barkskin Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia