Ray of Enfeeblement is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Ray of Enfeeblement is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Ray of Enfeeblement Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Weaken an enemy so they deal less damage for one minute.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Weakened (save to negate)
- Half damage on STR based attacks
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Ray of Enfeeblement Requirements
Ray of Enfeeblement Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia