Level 2 Evocation
Create an area of magical darkness.
Summon "Darkness" for you to control
Summoning, Dispel Light, Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Darkness is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Darkness is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Create an area of magical darkness.
Spell Special Effects:
- Summon "Darkness" for you to control
- Becomes: Heavily Obscured
- Creature's vision is heavily obscured; disadvantage on attack roll; attack rolls against the creature have an advantage.
- Creatures in this area cannot see anything.
- Puts out lights
- Extinguishes light sources in the area.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere
Darkness Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia