Level 2 Abjuration
Temporarily increases hit points for up to three allies.
V, S, M
Hit Points (maximum/current) increased by 5 + advancement.
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over II
Aid is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Aid is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Temporarily increases hit points for up to three allies.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Aided
- Hit Points (maximum/current) increased by 5 + advancement.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Aid Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia