Level 2 Evocation
Summons a movable, burning sphere.
V, S, M
Summon "Flaming Sphere" for you to control 2d6 Fire Damage (save for 1/2 ). This area hurts those who walk through it.
Summoning, Fire Damage, Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Flaming Sphere is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Flaming Sphere is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Flaming Sphere Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Summons a movable, burning sphere.
Spell Special Effects:
- Summon "Flaming Sphere" for you to control 2d6 Fire Damage (save for 1/2 ).
- This area hurts those who walk through it.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere, Centered, Self
Flaming Sphere Requirements
Flaming Sphere Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia