Level 2 Enchantment
Paralyze a humanoid you can see for a limited time.
V, S, M
Inflicts: Paralyzed (save each turn to cancel)
Control, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over II: +1 Target
Hold Person is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Hold Person is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Hold Person Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Paralyze a humanoid you can see for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Paralyzed (save each turn to cancel)
- Unable to act; Attacks against creatures have an advantage; automatic critical hit if attacked from a neighboring cell.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Hold Person Requirements
- Lv.3 Wizard (Shock Arcanist)
- Lv. 3 Wizard (Loremaster)
- Lv. 7 Fighter (Spellblade)
- Paladin (Oath of Tirmar)
Hold Person Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia