Level 2 Transmutation
Touch an ally to allow them to climb walls like a spider for a limited time.
V, S, M
Grants: Spider Climb
Vertically, Concentration, Spell
Spider Climb is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Spider Climb is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Spider Climb Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Touch an ally to allow them to climb walls like a spider for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Spider Climb
- Able to climb like a spider.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spider Climb Requirements
Spider Climb Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia