Magic Weapon (Spell)
Level 2 Transmutation
A non-magical weapon becomes a +1 weapon for up to one hour.
On target item:
Item Buff, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per 2 spell slots over II: +1 item bonus (max 3)
Magic Weapon (Spell) is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Magic Weapon (Spell) is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Magic Weapon (Spell) Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: A non-magical weapon becomes a +1 weapon for up to one hour.
Spell Special Effects:
- On target item: Magical attack, +1 to attack and damage rolls.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Magic Weapon (Spell) Requirements
- Lv.3 Wizard (Shock Arcanist)
- Lv. 3 Wizard (Loremaster)
- Lv. 7 Fighter (Spellblade)
- Paladin (Oath of Devotion)
- Paladin (Oath of Tirmar)
Magic Weapon (Spell) Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia