Level 2 Transmutation
Grant temporary powers to an ally for up to one hour.
V, S, M
Buff, Temporary Hit Points, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over II: +1 target
Enhance Ability is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Enhance Ability is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Enhance Ability Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Grant temporary powers to an ally for up to one hour.
Spell Special Effects:
- Bear's Endurance: Gain temporary hit points and advantage on Constitution checks.
- Bull's Strength: Increased carrying capacity and advantage on Strength checks.
- Cat's Grace: Reduced falling damage and advantage on Dexterity checks.
- Eagle's Splendor: Advantage on Charisma checks.
- Fox's Cunning: Advantage on Intelligence checks.
- Owl's Wisdom: Advantage on Wisdom checks.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Enhance Ability Requirements
Enhance Ability Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia