Level 2 Evocation
Summon a weapon that fights for you.
Summon "Spiritual Weapon" for you to control.
At Higher Levels
Per 2 spell slots over II: +1 die
Spiritual Weapon is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Spiritual Weapon is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Spiritual Weapon Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Summon a weapon that fights for you.
Spell Special Effects:
- Summon "Spiritual Weapon" for you to control.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Spiritual Weapon Requirements
Spiritual Weapon Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia